Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Guild Holiday Party



This past Saturday was our annual guild holiday party and this year we decided to have it at the local Country Club instead of the potluck style like we have in the past.  We all were warned of the wintry weather heading our way.  Fortunately, I was able to persuade my husband to drop me off and pick me up since I was participating as a vendor.  Shortly after arriving we looked outside and the snow was falling.  I didn't think to take a picture of it snowing especially since the venue had a beautiful view of the Potomac River.  I did manage to take some photos after setting up my display.
Beautiful large room festively decorated for the holidays.
Throughout the room decorated trees and tables as well as comfy sofas and fireplaces.  Several of us agreed the snow could keep falling since we had comfy seating, bright lighting, fireplaces, food and plenty of stitching stuff to keep us occupied.

I was in a nice quiet room with two other vendors and took a few minutes to snap some photos before everyone started to visit, chat and shop.
Shortly after setting up the lighting was wonderful!

All of my girls were able to participate
along with some needle minders, thread counters and necklaces I made
Santa Charm Necklace
Mary Utley Charm Necklace
If you are interested in the Necklaces, Thread Counters and Needle minders I will be adding them to my Etsy store along with other items as they are available.  If you would like a specific color or charm combination - I am more than happy to custom make one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment