Saturday, December 24, 2016

Winter Cardinal Chart Freebie

I love cardinals - not only are they the state bird of my home state of Virginia they just scream Christmas to me.  Beautiful red birds stand out against snow and brighten an otherwise dreary winter day.  My Christmas dishes feature cardinals and over the years Cardinal figures have been added some I found others given to me.
have had cardinal ornaments decorating my tree for years
I decided to add a stitched Cardinal ornament for this year.   
Here is the chart for you to enjoy.  Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things vegus168

    ReplyDelete
  2. บ้านโมเดิร์น แบบบ้านชั้นครึ่งโมเดิร์น MD13 เป็นแบบบ้านที่ย้ำทรงที่เป็นเอกลักษณ์แล้วก็พากเพียรออกแบบ
    ให้เป็นบ้านที่มีขนาดกระทัดรัดใช้พื้นที่ดินปลูกสร้างไม่มากแต่ว่าได้พื้นที่ใช่สอยที่คุ้ม แล้วก็ใช้งบประมาณก่อสร้างไม่สูงมาก
    เหตุเพราะมีการยกระดับที่ไม่สูงมากแล้วก็เจ้าของบ้านสามารถนำแบบบ้านไปปรับพื้นที่เองได้ตามสมควร Treetep.com

    ร้านกาแฟ
    ร้านอาหาร
    งานราชการ
    เครื่องชงกาแฟสด
    บ้านโมเดิร์น
    เครื่องวัดความดัน
    หอพัก

    ReplyDelete