Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Drawing and a Reminder

REMINDER

Today is the last day of the Harvest Market Hop.  If your interested in any of my new items please be sure to communicate your order to your local needlework store.  Here are a couple new pendant images available.  Please remember even if the image is the same not all charms, beads, and buttons will be the same due to using vintage items.  Plus I like to keep things interesting and make them up as I go along - variety is certainly guaranteed.

 

DRAWING

I would like to give away a set which includes necklace, thread keep and scissor fob.  To be entered in the drawing there are a few steps that must be completed.

First - Comment on this blog post with images you would like included on future pendants. 

Next - Visit my Facebook Page and Like my page.

Finally - On Facebook share this posting with your friends.

All steps must be completed I will be checking to make sure all steps have been completed.  Once verified your name will be entered in the drawing and I will announce one lucky winner who will receive the set.  Contest begins today and ends next Tuesday, September 20th, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. EST.  Good Luck!!!

 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today. Thanks a million for that. Tante Julia Lagi Horny Pengen ML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this fantastic information. I should try it. Best of luck! thanks sir for valuable information.
    dafabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with! Keep up the great work!
    bk8

    ReplyDelete
  4. เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ เกมส์ผ่านระบบออนไลน์ที่ง่ายที่สุด
    ufabet
    แทงบอลออนไลน์
    คาสิโนออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    บาคาร่า


    ReplyDelete