Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Betty Ring Sotheby's Preview and Auction


Sampler lovers this week is when Betty Ring's samplers are available for viewing at Sotheby's prior to the auction on January 22nd.  Several of my sampler enablers from the Loudoun Sampler Guild will be making the trip early Saturday morning to NYC via Amtrak to view the samplers for more than likely the last time they will all be together.  I am really looking forward to seeing all of them in person.  I have drooled over her books and at this point I believe I have all of them in my library and I know I refer to them often and always learn something new.  If anyone else is making the trip and will happen to be there on Saturday - let me know I would love to meet you and introduce you to my fellow enablers

No comments:

Post a Comment